Use of this Website
Under Australian state law, it is an offence to supply alcohol to persons aged under 18 years old and for such persons to purchase or receive liquor.
You may only use this website if you are aged 18 years or over, or otherwise over the legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please immediately exit this website if you do not meet these requirements.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
Every time you use this website or post content or materials on it, you acknowledge to us that you:
(b) are aged 18 years or over, or otherwise over the legal drinking age in your country of residence.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, we own or are licensed to use all content appearing on this website (including trademarks, logos and copyright material). You must not use that intellectual property in any way whatsoever, except as expressly permitted by us in writing (or in the case of copyright material, as permitted by Australian and international copyright laws).
Items for Download
Unless stated otherwise, we grant to you a personal, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use any files that we expressly state are available for download on this website, for your own personal use. You must not copy, communicate to the public, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise transfer any right in those files.
We cannot guarantee that any information (including any file) obtained from this website is free from computer viruses, other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan the information for computer viruses, and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer and associated equipment arising out of installation, downloading or use, of this website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or advertisements of goods and services available from third parties. We are not responsible for the content of those websites or advertisements, or any goods or services made available on them. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we are in no way endorsing, sponsoring or suggesting an affiliation with that party or their goods or services.
You are fully responsible for any content (including any testimonials, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or any other material) that you provide to us for display on the website. We will not treat this content as confidential and we may use it for purposes which include advertising or marketing. By providing content to us, you grant us a licence to use that content in any way without payment or reference to you.
You agree not to use this website to post or display:
- content that you do not have the right to post or display, or that violates the intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other rights of any person or entity;
- content that is offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or false or misleading;
- advertising or promotional materials of any kind; or
- content that contains software viruses or anything harmful to this website.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any user content at any time.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
However, by supplying us with personal information through this website, you accept the inherent security risk of dealing online over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless we have breached a law or been negligent or in willful default of our duties to you.
We reserve the right to disclose information about users of this website to third parties, provided that the information is not personal information and will not identify any individuals.
PURCHASE OF GOODS FROM OUR WEBSITE
We support the responsible service of alcohol and you may only purchase alcohol from us or our associates if you are aged 18 years or over.
Goods will be despatched by Kurtz Family Vineyards under SA Liquor Licence No. 50803945.
You agree that:
- both you and the person(s) receiving a delivery of goods purchased from our website are aged 18 years or over;
- if you place an order for goods on our website, you enter into a contract with Kurtz Family Vineyards for the supply of those goods. Each accepted order is a separate contract;
- Kurtz Family Vineyards can accept or reject an order for any reason, including (without limitation) unavailability of goods, an error in the pricing, image or goods description, or an error in your order;
- all information and data you provide when ordering is accurate, complete and up to date, and you will promptly notify us of any changes to this information or data;
- all prices quoted for wine and other goods sold are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Your freight and handling charges will be calculated and added to the purchase price before you are asked to place your order. Prices listed on this website are subject to change until you have paid for the goods;
- once you have placed your order, you may make payment by Paypal (including credit card payments via PayPal), or Direct Bank Transfer. For Direct Bank Transfer: make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Kurtz Family Vineyards will send you an electronic tax invoice/receipt via email when your payment has been processed;
- once the payment for your order has been processed, you will be unable to cancel it. Kurtz Family Vineyards only accepts online orders from, and delivers to, mainland Australia and Tasmania;
- if you are using this website from outside Australia and/or wish to place an order for delivery outside Australia, please Contact Us and Kurtz Family Vineyards will arrange separately the terms of that order with you;
- Kurtz Family Vineyards will deliver your goods after it has have processed your payment. Delivery to Australian capital cities and surrounding suburbs is within approximately 14 working days. Kurtz Family Vineyards will not deliver any goods to persons who cannot provide satisfactory evidence that they are aged 18 years or over. It is not responsible for any loss resulting from late delivery;
- Kurtz Family Vineyards will use its best endeavours to ensure that goods are available for delivery, and in most cases will notify you if goods are unavailable before you place your order. However, in some cases this will not be possible and it will need to reject an order for goods after it has processed your payment. In these cases, it will refund you in full all amounts you have paid for the unavailable goods;
- Kurtz Family Vineyards cannot provide rainchecks for products ordered from our website;
- once the goods have been delivered to the nominated delivery address, you assume all risk and title in the goods (including the risks associated with storing the goods); and
- Kurtz Family Vineyards will comply with all Australian laws that relate to the delivery of wine that has been ordered from our website.
COMPETITIONS & PROMOTIONS
This website may, from time to time, contain promotions in relation to our products or those of third parties.
The terms and conditions for those promotions will be specified on the relevant part of the website. By participating in the relevant promotion you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions.
While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is accurate, the website and its contents are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of this website and the information contained in it (including the content of or use of this site, the security of your computer in accessing this site, computer viruses, the availability, uptime and security of this site and the integrity of data accessed through this site) are excluded. We are not liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of using this website. We reserve the right to revise the content of, or withdraw access to this website at any time without notice or liability to you.
This website and its contents are owned or licensed by Kurtz Family Vineyards.